We offer a customized structuring and incorporation process covering all continents and available types of entities. We work with your trusted advisers or with our in-house experts to establish the structure taking into account your aim, the defined purpose, the tax position and all other key elements.
Once the structure is defined, we form each entity and put in place the management services ensuring a professional management of your structure.
International Company Formation
We can form companies and other entities in a large number of jurisidctions. The most popular are:
- British Virgin Islands
- Hong Kong
- St Kitts and Nevis
- United Kingdom
For many jurisidictions we do hold some ready-made companies in stock, available for immediate structuring and dispatch. For some jurisdictions, like HK and UK, the speed of incorporation is impressive and companies can be formed within a few hours. Most jurisdictions are available via our online company formation platform.
Trusts and Foundations
The most common type of fiduciary structure is a Trust, a binding arrangement whereby assets are transferred to a “Trustee” who is required to administer the Trust assets for the benefit of specified beneficiaries strictly in accordance with the terms of the Trust. A Trust can help preserve your wealth while offering you greater flexibility over the management and distribution of your assets.
Foundations are another very important component when structuring the ownership of family and corporate assets. They are particularly important where Trusts are generally not recognised. In many respects, Foundations are similar to corporate entities but afford the protection and continuity derived from the use of Trusts.
We assist clients in establishing and administering domestic, offshore and international bank accounts and has developed useful expertise in identifying and working with suitable banks offering services adapted to the needs of our clients.
A significant percentage of the companies and trusts we administer establish accounts with international and offshore banks rather than domestic banks because often their characteristics include:
- Familiarity with offshore and international business
- Worldwide investment and business perspective
- Lack of foreign exchange controls
- Access to special investment opportunities
Company Management and Company Secretarial Services
We provide you with the security of having your company structured properly in accordance with legislation, and the statutory records and annual returns maintained on sophisticated company secretarial software to ensure the company or entity fulfils its obligations each year.
These services include:
- Provision of professional directors and nominee owners
- Provision of company secretaries, managers and other officers
- Establishment and maintenance of statutory records
- Corporate structuring
- Issuance of share certificates or other ownership instruments
- Preparation and filing of annual returns or compliance statements
- Preparation, filing and payment of licence fees
- Corporate governance and international compliance
Accounting and Audit Services
Regardless of where your company is incorporated, it is considered best practice that accounts be prepared in accordance with corporate legislation of the jurisdiction so that all shareholders and directors are privy to relevant financial information upon which business decisions can be carried out.
This is considered important to many offshore government authorities and is a legal requirements in most onshore jurisidctions.
We offer in-house accounting services for all jurisdictions in which we operate. Alternatively, we can refer you to a reputable accountancy firm via our professional global network.
We offer the following services in this regard:
- Maintenance of accounting records, financial reporting and consolidation
- The preparation of management and annual financial statements
- Arranging audits
- VAT advice, registration and related services
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- Preparation of business plans
- Preparation and filing of tax returns
- Debt analysis and recovery services